I have been wanting to sit down and blog every night, but it seems like by the time we get done with dinner, homework, etc – I am too exhausted! I snuggle up with the hubby for a few minutes and then go to sleep. I have been so tired all the time. I don’t know what the deal is. I did go into the doctor for some tests and should hear back this week.
Tonight, I am up because we are under a tornado watch. They are saying we could get some really nasty storms. The wind is really howling out there right now. I just hate when this stuff comes in the overnight hours, which it ALWAYS does here. :(
I wasn’t planning on buying one. As a matter of fact, I had talked myself out of it. I was determined to wait until the next version came out. I mean I already had the 4s, but then my Dad got one. I saw how fast the LTE network is. Then we went to a night time Christmas event and compared his pictures to mine. The camera is so much better! I started thinking maybe I should consider it.
I LOVE my iPhone 5. I know some people are anti-Apple, but I LOVE Apple products. There are so many great apps out there for them. They seem to be able to handle a lot of abuse which is more than I can say for any other electronic devices that this family has put to the test. Their genius bar offers excellent customer service. They have gone out of their way to help us out. Like when one kid went swimming with TWO different iPhones. When a certain mom dropped her phone on the concrete and shattered it.
Do you have an iPhone? What are your favorite apps? I thought I would share the ones that I use most often!
1. Paprika - this is where I keep all of my favorite recipes. It syncs up between my laptop, iPhone and iPad so they are accessible everywhere.
5. Starbucks - I love that I can pay for my drink at Starbucks using the app, rather than having to carry around another store card.
6. Reeder - I LOVE this Google blog reader. I use it ALL the time!
9. PhotoSync - This lets you transfer photos between your computer, iPhone and iPad. I love it! Now I don’t have to find my iPhone cord and plug my phone into my computer.
10. Delta Airlines - I use this all the time to track Eric’s flights to see when he is landing and etc. The kids like looking up where he is in the air.
11. Chrome - This is sooooo much better than Safari. I love that it syncs up with Google on all my other devices so I can access my favorites from everywhere.
12. iPeriod - I can’t ever remember this info when I go to the doctor so this app has been very useful.
My favorite photo apps are:
13. Squaready - I use it a lot before importing photos into Instagram.
14. Camera+ - This lets to fine tune your exposure and focus when shooting an image.
15. Afterglow - This is my current favorite photo editing app.
16. Big Lens - LOVE this for adding some Bokeh to my phone images.
17. SnapSpeed - This is another good photo editing app.
What are your favorite apps? I am always on the lookout for more!